Sunday 23 May 2010

Gladiators salute

A stroll around west London on a hot Saturday afternoon confirms that gladiator sandals are unavoidable this summer, so best to embrace the inevitable and admire the most original. The graphic black and white ones above are from H&M (my model didn't speak English, but her boyfriend was quick to tell me she just bought them the day before). I spotted more than one pair of these this afternoon, so perhaps they don't qualify as all that original, but the monochrome, metal, and thick ankle strap is definitely a trend in itself. Ditto rocking your gladiators with black leggings.


2 comments:

  1. The top ones! Where can I get them!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Maddy, they were from H&M but as you can see that was back in 2010. I think your best bet now might be eBay. Good luck!

      Delete

Comments: