Sunday 26 February 2012

Mooning over Manolo



As you may have noticed I love talking about shoes. However, once in a while something turns up that just leaves me, well, speechless. Something like these Manolo Blahnik pumps. 


They were called in for a shoot by Katya Z. I mooned over them while waiting for hair and makeup and lighting tests and the stylist and the photographer and the Talent to be ready. The weather outside was frightful (still is, actually). But these lovelies put a smile on my face, a song in my heart, and a spring in my step. (Well, they would have if I hadn’t been wearing snow boots to the shoot that day.) ‘Nuff said. Enjoy.





2 comments:

  1. Hello - just wanted to say I LOoooveee your shoe blog - more updates please! You're witty and wonderful and have interesting things to say about interesting shoes. Keep it up :) Thanks, Ursula

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is the nicest piece of fan mail I've ever had here! Thank you Ursula! Next post coming on Sunday, I think you'll like it... ShoeFoo x

    ReplyDelete

Comments: